Sunday, August 3, 2008

McCain's Bog Site is Ridiculous

McCain and company really know how to bring new meaning to the term blogging. Besides the fact that his blogs site only list a few subjects (as small as 5 listings), I am getting this creepy feeling that the people that populate his blog are his own campaign staff workers. There is just too much familiarity to the people that are doing the blogging to not make a person suspicious. His blog site only reminds people just how low and pathetic McCain and his people are. Why have a blog page if no one is really blogging? What's the point? Oh I get it. We are suppose to believe people really care about his issues and have extensive blogging going on to prove he is interesting. Well then I think McCain and his campaign crew have a lot more work to do. If his blog site was new I would give it the benefit of the doubt for only having 5 subjects but it is not new and even if he or staff member Archived you would only do so to make room for new subjects (or, of course, scrub subjects so people don't have any way to trace some of your more erroneous statements).

Most blog sites that I have encountered are populated with readings and comments. For a first time visitor there is usually (even if dated) plenty to read. Not so at McCain's site which caused my investigative antennas to go up and check out what was really going on with his blog site.

While hanging out at John McCain's web site (this is something I do regularly just to know where he's at) I stumbled across a Blog about McCain's weekly radio program (one of the 5 blogs he had listed). The text of that blog was not of any great significance but the comments were beyond stupid. The commenter's were all going on about how scary Obama was and to go to a particular site to see (
snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp) . And, if that site was true it proves Obama was the anti-Christ? So of course I went to the site with great expectation of seeing something amazing or distorted. What the hell did I find but a page from Snopes showing how Obama remodeled his plane. It was bad enough that on McCain's blog page you get a sense that everyone knows one another and you can only wonder if the conversation is taking place between campaign staffers. It boils down to a conversation by the same 5 or 6 people. They make comment like "leaving in a few hours," "getting ready to go to lunch," "Tom....we will see you later" and things like "hi Joe," "hi Tom" etc. Who ever those people are they are ridiculous. They basically went off about Obama taking the American flag off the tail of his plane and replacing it with his trade mark symbol. Forget the fact that Obama still has a picture of the American flag on his plane; he just dared to tweak it and move it from it's prime location (as per whoever those bloggers are). I am just shaking in my boots over this. How awful can Obama be for removing the flag from the back of his plane. How dare he. We the people should organize and protest this outrage! Oh wait, I've got bigger problems...the need for a better ECONOMY! These tactics of McCain's and his campaign are beyond juvenile. I've got an 11 year old who could have done a better job.


Just to make sure I was not assuming McCain had no real traffic at his blog site I clicked on another topic. Sure enough you had another 5 or 6 people who seem very familiar with one another having a conversation. I can't prove that the conversation was being held by campaign staffers but it seem pretty odd to me that bloggers would have such long conversations with the inclusion of such topics as going to lunch, missed you last night and see you later. I've blogged quite a bit and I have yet to have such a long conversation with so few people. McCain's blog site reminded me more of Match dot com then an authentic blog site.

Digg my article

No comments: